- Dynamic Wash Arm features nine arms in one for better coverage
- Clean Water Wash System helps reduce time, water and energy used
- Bottle Wash provides 4 dedicated spray nozzles in the upper rack
This beautifully designed top control dishwasher by KitchenAid harnesses the power of the Dynamic Wash Arms to provide complete water coverage and superior cleaning. The unique design has nine arms that directly spray water everywhere in the dishwasher, including hard to reach places. It also features exclusive Clean Water Wash System that continuously cleans the wash water for superior performance, even with the heaviest loads.
- Concealed, tap touch controls are located on top of the dishwasher door, giving the front of the dishwasher clean, uninterrupted lines
- Sound package allows you to run the dishwasher without disruption your home
- SatinGlide Max Rails create a smooth, premium feeling when pulling out the upper and lower racks, particularly with heavy loads
- Clean Water Wash System continuously removes food particles from the wash water. The result of this exclusive technology is clean wash water for excellent performance. Plus, there's no need to ever remove and clean the filter
- The PROWASH Cycle determines the appropriate cycle for washing dishes and makes real-time adjustments for the best cleaning performance
- PROSCRUB option uses 36 targeted spray jets at the back of the dishwasher to help eliminate soaking or pre-scrubbing
- ENERGY STAR qualified means products that conserve energy by exceeding minimum federal energy efficiency
- The stainless steel interior resists streaks, spots, stains, and odors in the dishwasher while providing optimum heat transfer for exceptional drying results
- 2 fold-down cup shelves with integrated stemware holders provide extra room in the upper rack to hold additional cups, wine glasses, or long items such as utensils and spatulas
- Bottle Wash provides four dedicated adjustable spray nozzles in the upper rack that can be placed deep inside tall glasses and bottles to thoroughly clean even deep and odd-shaped dishes
- Sliding tines in the lower rack adjust to create the ideal fit for deep and narrow dish sizes
- Third level rack makes it easy to clean hard-to-place items such as spatulas, serving utensils and measuring cups, freeing up space in the lower 2 racks
- Culinary Caddy provides extra space for tall utensils such as whisks and spatulas, maximizing usable space in the lower rack
- Dynamic wash arm features 9 wash arms in 1 for better coverage and superior cleaning
- Advanced ProDry System delivers the best drying performance without rinse aid using a recessed heating element and a fan to draw moisture out of the wash tub giving you better drying results
- Express Wash quickly and effortlessly handles the heaviest soils, even stubborn baked and seared-on messes in less time
- New dishwasher connection kit is required for installation and will be offered during appliance checkout. Dishwasher installation availability varies by location and can vary based on your home’s plumbing, Click Here for details
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
Cut-Out Front to Back Width (in.)
Cut-Out Left to Right Length (in.)
Depth - Door Shut (with Handle) (in.)
Depth - Door Shut (without Handle) (in.)
Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In)
Height - Maximum (in)
Height - Minimum (in)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Black Stainless Steel
Custom Door Panel Ready
Decibel (Sound) Rating
Half Load,Quick Wash,Rinse and Hold,Sanitize
3rd Rack,Delay Start Option,Fingerprint Resistant,Heated Dry,Hidden Controls,High Temperature Wash Option,Self-Cleaning Filter,Sensor Wash,Sound Reduction System
Dishwasher Rack Configuration
Cup Shelf,Lower Rack- Fold Down Tines,Lower Rack- Removable,Lower Rack- Silverware Basket,Stemware Holder,Upper Rack- Adjustable,Upper Rack- Cup Clips,Upper Rack- Fold Down Tines
Energy Consumption (kWh/year)
Energy Efficiency Tier Rating
Hard Food Disposer or Filtration
Number of Place Settings
Product Weight (lb.)
Silverware Basket Location
Sound Rating Range (Decibels)
Quietest 0-50 dBA
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings
1-UL Listed,NSF Certified,cUL Listed
1-year Limited Warranty (parts & labor), 5-year Limited Parts Warranty on nylon dish racks and electronic controls, Lifetime Limited Warranty on stainless steel tub and inner door liner
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We are committed to improving our service and our customers' shopping experience. We use different methods of delivery because such application of different methods suitable for different countries and regions is able to make the time of transport as shortest as possible, and also assures the safety and convenience of the transport. We are able to deliver our goods to most countries in the world.
Under the normal circumstances, it takes us 2-5 days to process your order. After the goods are delivered, we will send the tracking number for your order to you through E-mail.
Delivery assured! If your goods are lost or checked, we will deliver them again.
• If you provide us with a false address, we are not responsible for redelivering the goods.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We accept returns within 45 days of receipt for most items in new condition and return shipping is FREE!
- 1. Items received within 45 days from the delivered date.
- 2. Items must be returned unwashed, unworn, undamaged and in original packaging with tags attached.
- 3. Customers are responsible for return shipping.
- 4. Final Sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Return policy It is guaranteed that our products will meet every customer's needs. If you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased for some reason, we will be willing to return or change the products for you, or get you a refund.