- Clean Water Wash System removes food particles from wash water
- PROSCRUB option helps eliminate soaking or pre-scrubbing
- Advanced PRODRY system offers a recessed heating element and fan
This KitchenAid Top Control Dishwasher comes with breakthrough Ultra-Fine Filtration that continuously cleans the wash water for superior performance, even with the heaviest loads. It also features a ProScrub Option that uses 40 targeted spray jets to make quick work of stubborn messes. The Advanced ProDry option delivers the best drying performance by circulating the air from a heating element, so your dishes come out dry and ready to use or store.
- Concealed, tap touch controls are located on top of the dishwasher door, giving the front of the dishwasher clean, uninterrupted lines
- Quiet sound package at 44 dBA allows you to run the dishwasher without disrupting your home
- Large, tall tub interior provides the space and loading flexibility for 15 place settings
- Clean Water Wash System continuously removes food particles from the wash water for excellent performance; plus, there's no need to ever remove and clean the filter
- PROWASH Cycle determines the ideal cycle for washing dishes based on soil level and then makes real-time adjustments to achieve the best cleaning performance
- PROSCRUB Option helps eliminate soaking or pre-scrubbing with 40 targeted spray jets that help remove stubborn messes like seared or baked-on foods
- ENERGY STAR qualified by exceeding minimum federal energy efficiency standards
- Durable stainless-steel tub provides quality craftsmanship combined with the beauty of stainless steel to help withstand the test of time; it resists streaks, stains, and odors while retaining heat to help improve drying performance
- Detergent and rinse-aid dispensers automatically add measured amounts for better cleaning and reduced potential for spots on your dishes
- 2 fold-down cup shelves with integrated stemware holders provide extra room in the upper rack to hold additional cups, wine glasses or long items such as utensils and spatulas
- SATINGLIDE Max Rails (upper rack) create a smooth, premium feeling when pulling out the upper rack, particularly with heavy loads
- Sliding tines in the lower rack provide the ideal fit for deep and narrow dish sizes; the adjustable tines let you customize spacing between rows
- Removable utility basket in the upper rack provides a dedicated space for small items such as small lids and utensils
- Advanced PRODRY System delivers the best drying performance without rinse-aid using a recessed heating element and a fan to draw moisture out of the wash tub giving you better drying results
- Express Wash quickly and effortlessly handles the heaviest soils, even stubborn baked and seared-on messes, in less time
- New dishwasher connection kit is required for installation and will be offered during appliance checkout
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
Cut-Out Front to Back Width (in.)
Cut-Out Left to Right Length (in.)
Depth - Door Shut (with Handle) (in.)
Depth - Door Shut (without Handle) (in.)
Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In)
Height - Maximum (in)
Height - Minimum (in)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Black Stainless Steel
Custom Door Panel Ready
Decibel (Sound) Rating
Pots and Pans,Quick Rinse,Quick Wash
Automatic Temperature Control,Delay Start Option,Fingerprint Resistant,Hidden Controls,Sensor Wash,Sound Reduction System
Dishwasher Rack Configuration
Lower Rack- Fold Down Tines,Lower Rack- Removable,Lower Rack- Silverware Basket,Removable Silverware Basket,Stemware Holder,Upper Rack- Adjustable,Upper Rack- Cup Clips,Upper Rack- Fold Down Tines,Utensil Separator
Energy Consumption (kWh/year)
Energy Efficiency Tier Rating
Hard Food Disposer or Filtration
Number of Place Settings
Product Weight (lb.)
Silverware Basket Location
Sound Rating Range (Decibels)
Quietest 0-50 dBA
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings
1-UL Listed,NSF Certified,cUL Listed
1-year Limited Warranty (parts & labor), 5-year Limited Parts Warranty on nylon dish racks and electronic controls, Lifetime Limited Warranty on stainless steel tub and inner door liner
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We are committed to improving our service and our customers' shopping experience. We use different methods of delivery because such application of different methods suitable for different countries and regions is able to make the time of transport as shortest as possible, and also assures the safety and convenience of the transport. We are able to deliver our goods to most countries in the world.
Under the normal circumstances, it takes us 2-5 days to process your order. After the goods are delivered, we will send the tracking number for your order to you through E-mail.
Delivery assured! If your goods are lost or checked, we will deliver them again.
• If you provide us with a false address, we are not responsible for redelivering the goods.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We accept returns within 45 days of receipt for most items in new condition and return shipping is FREE!
- 1. Items received within 45 days from the delivered date.
- 2. Items must be returned unwashed, unworn, undamaged and in original packaging with tags attached.
- 3. Customers are responsible for return shipping.
- 4. Final Sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Return policy It is guaranteed that our products will meet every customer's needs. If you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased for some reason, we will be willing to return or change the products for you, or get you a refund.